D.P. Tawa Teacher
Bachelor of Education
I started teaching in South Africa and continued my career when I immigrated to New Zealand with my daughter in 2005. I have experience across the spectrum from New entrants to Year 8 and am still enjoying my chosen career. I love teaching the senior class and always look forward to preparing them academically and socially for the big leap to high school.
- Annelese Meek Teacher in Kauri - year 3
- Charlynne Wohlers Teacher Year 6
- Dave Moran Teaching Year 4 & 5 in Karamu
- Kari Hinett Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
- Leonie Denne Pohutukawa Teacher
- Marika Karshagen D.P. Tawa Teacher
- Rochelle Lile Teacher in the Centre
- Rosemary Neal-King Learning Resource Teacher
- Tim Popping Totara Teacher
- Tracy Aldridge Teacher in the centre - Kowhai
- Wendy Maher Release teacher for Tawa
- Administration Staff
- Support Staff