Involved in Education for a very long time as a teacher, senior teacher, DP and 19 years as principal
I was appointed to Ngahinapouri School in 1994 and I may be slightly one-eyed but Ngahinapouri School is a great place to be. It is staffed by enthusiastic, talented teachers, with a very supportive community that has strong values and the expectation that their children will do well.
In my spare time I enjoy sport either playing, coaching or watching, reading and spending time with my family.
- Annelese Meek Teacher in Kauri - year 3
- Charlynne Wohlers Teacher Year 6
- Dave Moran Teaching Year 5 in Karamu
- Kari Hinett Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
- Leonie Denne Pohutukawa Teacher
- Marika Karshagen D.P. Tawa Teacher
- Rochelle Lile Teacher in the Centre
- Rosemary Neal-King Learning Resource Teacher
- Tim Popping Totara Teacher
- Wendy Maher Release teacher for Tawa
- Natasha Marwood Year 8 teacher in Tawa
- Administration Staff
- Support Staff