Learning Resource Teacher
Bachelor of Social Work (Hons), Dip. Teach
I worked as a Social Worker (in Health) for several years, before retraining as a teacher. I have worked as a Primary School Teacher for about twenty years now, teaching mainly in the junior school. I trained as a Reading Recovery Teacher in 2010 and when my own children were younger, I was also involved in tutoring primary school students.
I love my role at Ngahinapouri, working with students in Mathematics and/or Literacy. It is very rewarding to see students progress and feel more confident, in subjects which they have found difficult.
- Annelese Meek Teacher in Kauri - year 3
- Dave Moran Teaching Year 5 in Karamu
- Karine Hinett Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
- Leonie Denne Pohutukawa Teacher
- Marika Karshagen D.P. Tawa Teacher
- Rochelle Lile Teacher in the Centre
- Rosemary Neal-King Learning Resource Teacher
- Wendy Maher Release teacher for Tawa
- Caitlin Morris Year 4 teacher in Matai
- Laura Liufalani Year 7 teacher in Totara
- Administration Staff
- Support Staff