Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
Bachelor of Education (Primary) 1994. A mother of two children. Lots of patience and a loving but firm teaching style.
I studied and taught in South Africa prior to immigrating to New Zealand, with my family in 2005. I started teaching at Ngahinapouri school in 2006 and am grateful for the privilege of being able to teach at a school where every child is known personally, where children get to be children, where big kids look after little kids and where staff are made to feel appreciated and valued. I really enjoy the caring, family orientated ethos of our school and both my children have been educated here. I love my job; and find teaching spontaneous, enthusiastic and innocent 5 year old children an extremely rewarding profession. I enjoy being a part of the children's lives and look forward to many more happy years at Ngahinapouri.
Click on a category to view all the profiles in that category. To view the profile of a particular person, click on their name.
- Kari Ter - Morshuizen Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
- Charlynne Wohlers Teacher Year 3
- Margaret Tiddy Teaching Year 2 & 3
- Dave Moran Teaching Year 5 & 6
- Marika Karshagen D.P. Room 7 Teacher
- Leonie Denne Room 4 Teacher
- Tim Popping Room 6 Teacher
- Annelese Meek Management Release teacher Rm 1
- Rosemary Neal-King Learning Resource Teacher
- Wendy Maher Release teacher for Room 7
- Rochelle Lile Teacher in the Centre
- Tracy Aldridge Room 5 teacher
- Administration Staff
- Support Staff