Room 6 Teacher
Bachelor of Teaching
I grew up in Camping, and have always had a passion for working with kids. I am married with two energetic children under the age of 5. I did my teachers training at Bethlehem Tertiary Institute where I graduated with distinction. I taught for 5 ½ years on the North Shore, where I was Lead Teacher of Sport. I was also heavily involved with education technology and the performing arts. As a family we decided to move to the Hamilton region for the life style, and I always wanted to teach at a country school. Room 6, the staff and parent body have made my transition into Ngahinapouri an easy one.
Click on a category to view all the profiles in that category. To view the profile of a particular person, click on their name.
- Kari Ter - Morshuizen Year 0-2 teacher and Assistant Principal.
- Charlynne Wohlers Teacher Year 3
- Margaret Tiddy Teaching Year 2 & 3
- Dave Moran Teaching Year 5 & 6
- Marika Karshagen D.P. Room 7 Teacher
- Leonie Denne Room 4 Teacher
- Tim Popping Room 6 Teacher
- Annelese Meek Management Release teacher Rm 1
- Rosemary Neal-King Learning Resource Teacher
- Wendy Maher Release teacher for Room 7
- Rochelle Lile Teacher in the Centre
- Administration Staff
- Support Staff